Ahrens Technology GmbH takes the protection of your personal data seriously and adheres to the legal rules of data protection. Personal data is only collected on this website to the extent technically necessary. Under no circumstances will the collected data be sold or passed on to third parties for any reasons.
The following declaration gives you an overview of how we guarantee this protection and what kind of data is collected for any reason.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(3) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
You have the following rights toward us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
• in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• pursuant to Art. 17 DS-GVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• in accordance with Art. 18 DS-GVO to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO;
• pursuant to Art. 20 DS-GVO to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
• to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DS-GVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future; and
• complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DS-GVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Amount of data transferred in each case
• Website from which the request comes
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software
(2) The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
• ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
• evaluation of system security and stability, and
• for other administrative purposes.
In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
(3) In addition to the aforementioned data, Cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the Cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of Cookies or comparable software, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
• Transient Cookies (for this purpose b)
• Persistent Cookies (see c)
• Flash Cookies (see f)
• HTML5 storage objects (dazu f)
b) Transient Cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session Cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent Cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the Cookie. You can delete the Cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party Cookies or all Cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The Flash Cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash Cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Ado-be-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your Cookies and browser history manually.
(4) In addition, we use analysis services when you visit our website. More detailed explanations are provided below.B186
§ 4 Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO,
• the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DS-GVO, as well as
• this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
§ Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time.
(4) You can inform us of your objection using the following contact details:
Ahrens Technology GmbH
Hohenzollernstr. 79 , 75177 Pforzheim
Phone.: +49 (0) 7231 – 33681
§ 6 Date security
(1) Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
(2) We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Your Ahrens Technology GmbH